I help individuals and families pursue their financial dreams by providing sound financial advice based on 28+ years of experience in the industry. I am deeply committed to my clients’ financial well-being, and I strive to listen intently to their needs and concerns to provide them with just the right help for their unique circumstances.
- Jon began his Financial Services journey in 1994. He has built a career on listening to his clients, learning their needs, and aligning options in their best interests.
- Jon is dedicated to helping individuals, their families, and their businesses by tailoring and customizing tools and resources to meet their goals and objectives.
- Financial Advisor with LPL Financial
- Registered with FINRA Series 63, 66, 7, 31, and SEI securities licenses with LPL Financial
- Life & Health Insurance licensed in most states.
Studied Business Administration at Sam Houston State University.
My wife Sally and I enjoy our dogs, our river cabin, and all the time with the 5 Grandchildren we can get. Woodworking is my stress-relief hobby. I am on the local Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors and Chair their educational foundation. I am also very involved in the local Rotary International Club and serve on their Board of Directors.